Yes, it can! A few hundreds of casino players catched a big win through the years and grabbed a decent amount of money changing their life. The one and only rule is: you have to luck! Luck plays the biggest role by playing casino games. That brings us to the question: which online casino game has the highest component of luck to win? The answer: all of them. Think about this: we all play so called ‘games of chance’, that says enough!
Luck, luck, luck
So, to win you are going to need luck. Can you influence luck? No but for example if you play roulette alternately red/black, you may not always win, but it seems to defy the odds. Give Youtube a visit and you will discover dozens of movies instructing you how to do it.
So, do I need to have a strategy? No, because all casino games depend on luck more than skill and strategy. For most of them skill plays no part at all. Slot machines, roulette, keno, most card games and any dice game are games of pure chance and no skill.
Perhaps we should make an exception for (video)poker because you have to understand the rules of that game before you start playing in order to stay in the game as long as possible. If you don’t prepare yourself beforehand, it seems that the house edge increases immediately by more than 5%! In other words: If you play without learning in advance at least the basic strategy you’ll lose money quickly.
Based on casino play experience
We are lucky to have a casino player in our midst who has been playing with real money for the past 40 years. From him we received the following tips:
• The only thing you can do is to check the size of the house percentage. If you check, you will see that slot machines (having the lowest odds of winning), at most casinos have a house edge of 10% or more.
• About the games with the best odds: table games have much better odds than slots.
• After you’ve spent some time on the slot machines, move on to the Blackjack and/or Roulette table, and start by just observing. Do not play for half an hour at least and just look what happens!
• Blackjack has the best odds of winning, with a house edge of just 1% in most casinos.
Plus, you are playing against only the dealer, not hooded poker champions.
• Blackjack is one of the easiest games to play. You have to beat the dealer’s number without going over 21.
• Play online in casinos during a less busy time! Sometimes that is during the night, or early morning, but the most favorable hours can also be in the afternoon.
• Being a novice, do not play on the poker tables.
• Roulette pays fairly well. The pleasure here is that you bet on your favorite numbers. Every player has them! And if you stick to betting on just Reds or Blacks, you have nearly a 50-50 chance of walking away as a winner.
• Blackjack is the best way to go home with money in your pocket. If you take a little time to learn the game, you have the best odds of winning.
• Do not play too long (hours and hours) because you will lose. In the long term the casino does not lose!
• With slots, the more money you put in per bet, the higher your chance of winning. If you play with $1 and $5, slots pay out much better.
• Don’t waste your time and money. If you ‘feel’ that the machine does not give you any money after two dozens of game play, with bets from €£$1 to €$£0.10 respective, stop playing and try again afterwards!
• Always gamble responsibly!